Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am engaged!

holy crap I am engaged! Josh surprises me every birthday with a spontaneous adventure. This year (my third birthday with him) he romantically took me out to Frankenmuth and proposed on a horse drawn carriage while we were crossing over the wooden bridge. There is a legend that if you get engaged on this bridge that your relationship will last forever. Here are some pics of our adventure.


This is Guss, who walked us around for half an hour. i think this might be a pony..... haha
well horse drawn carriage or pony drawn it was still romantic, and it has always been my dream to take a ride in one on a romantic date :)

isn't it cute! This whole town is beautiful.



My crazy beautiful engagement ring which was my boyfrien... I mean Fiance's mother's ring. It has yet to be sized down for me. I tried really hard for the picture to not let it show that it's 3 sizes too big. I am wearing it on a necklace until I take it in for sizing.




Me on my 21st birthday. I don't remember if this was before or after. if my mascara's running then its after -hahah.

I am SO thrilled. I thought I was going to have a LAME 21st birthday since I don't believe in drinking alcohol, and your 21st is supposed to be a big party day. It was definatley a memorable birthday :)
We don't have a date set since we haven't had a chance to discuss it yet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Sounds like it was a wonderful, memorable day... congratulations! =)

    ReplyDelete