Monday, May 24, 2010

I found the dress! and save the date (8-9-10)!

Since I changed my wedding date to 8-9-10,
There is not enough time for me to custom design a dress and have my mom construct the patterns and sew it all by herself.  
Even though it brakes my heart, we decided it would be less stressful after all to just go out and find one.

And I never thought I would... but i did! 
and....
I never thought that I would go with something very traditional,  but I tried it on and even strangers gave me compliments. The one I got is IVORY not white like the pictures below.  This dress looks so much different on me that the model in the picture. It's much heavier and  It's hard to see but the bottom layer has sequins scattered all over it. I pick it up on Wednesday! then my mom gets to altar it and it will finally fit me! I can't wait to try it on when it's my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment