Thursday, July 8, 2010

anyone still here? and wedding inspired!

I know that changing rachelbooth.com to a website instead of forwarding to my blogspot was a bad idea, because I think that i have lost a big chunk of my audience in the process.  but alas! in a couple weeks this will all change back to normal :) hopefully I can gain back my follwers.

So for anyone who is still here....
What would you like to see more of from my blog? After I am done moving and married and sane again I plan to continue posting my projects digital and crafty, and hopefully some how-to blogs.

Coming up in the next couple of weeks will be a bunch of previews to my wedding decor! We have most of the silk flowers ready so I should have those images up next post, but for this post I want to show you my cake alternative:
Josh and I both HATE cake, so we were thinking of doing an ice-cream-cake or cheesecake, but then i found something even more creative. plus it's made out of our favorite treat and one of the few things i know how to make... RICE KRISPIE TREATS! I am in love with this idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment