Sunday, February 8, 2015

Upgrading to the iPhone 6




I just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to the latest from Apple, the new iPhone 6. I know, I know. My old phone was so outdated that the latest IOS wasn't even compatible. I have upgraded my older Macbook pro from Mavericks to Yosemite and the integration between my phone and mac is a beautiful thing. Also, the aluminum finish matches my Macbook Pro so I'm pretty pleased.  



Look at the difference in size! I couldn’t be happier! This was my (first and) last unnecessary splurge before our baby comes, so I was OK with paying a little more for something I will have for the next year. At first I wasn't sure about spending so much on myself and decided to test drive it and compare it with an android while my 14 day buyers remorse from Verizon played out. J got the Galaxy S4 which on paper has better specifications than the iPhone 6, and costs nothing with a new contract, but once I compared the two in person, I decided I really liked the familiarity with apple (I've been designing on a mac for 8 years) and the integration with Yosemite on my mac. 


No comments:

Post a Comment